Here are 5 great reasons to choose an independent insurance agent when shopping for insurance in West Virginia.
We live in the digital age. We can get instant results like game scores, recipes and silly videos at the touch of a button. You can also get instant quotes for auto insurance, home insurance and more from specific carriers, but what you can’t do is have someone make sure that you are getting the best insurance rates for your situation and needs. That is why having a local, independent insurance agent is a smart idea.
- Lower rates: A local, independent insurance agent will work hard to save you money. They have the ability to quote from many different insurance carriers and are able to provide you with several carrier options. Since their business is consumer-driven, your agent will provide a level of service and care with which many large carriers cannot compete.
- Ease of service: Your local, independent insurance agent can service your insurance policies, so if there is a problem there is only one number to call if you have questions about your policy. Your agent also lives in your area so they are able to be honest and let you know if you really need specialty coverages like flood or earthquake.
- Adaptability: Did you get a new car, buy a house or get a boat insurance policy? Your local, independent agent can assist you with all of that. Your agent is able to quote multiple types of insurance coverage like personal umbrella or business insurance as your needs change over the years. They can also update your existing policies with ease.
- Jargon: Your local, independent insurance agent is an expert when it comes to the insurance world. If you are confused to the meanings of Comprehensive, UMBI, PIP or any of the other coverage options, your agent will be able to explain your coverage in plain, easy-to-understand language. When you purchase any type of insurance, there are a lot of ins-and-outs to consider, your agent will be there to walk you through your coverage and make sure that you understand what may or may not be covered.
- They have it all: It bears repeating: a local, independent insurance agent is a one-stop shop. They offer auto, home, boat, motorcycle, renters, flood insurance and the list goes on. If you are looking for a coverage that they do not offer, your local, independent insurance agent can recommend a carrier who can assist with your needs.
When looking for insurance, consider your local, independent insurance agents in Beckley, WV – Wickline Insurance. They offer personal insurance coverages for your home, vehicle and “toys.” Give Wickline Insurance a call today or visit the insurance website 24/7 to see the difference of working with a local, independent agent.